Thursday, April 27, 2006

 

Get Twacked, Tooted, and Ro-to-to-to-to-to TODAY!

OK that wasn't so bad.

He did scold and raise his voice a little.
But no rejecting, throwing of pedestal (would be impossible because there wasn't any hahaha!!!), BFs, or any of the sort.

He was just wearing his serious, I'm-so-dissapointed + angry face and commentinghalf-yelling about my apparent undone work. Good thing he didn't make me stand outside the room for 2 hours for smiling.

Woo..kinda glad my sculpture's too heavy to be thrown across the room, kicked without injuring the foot, or pulled and twisted. GAWWDD..dun think I'd be able to stand any of that.

Anyway I have to write more crap and BS in my studies book. No laughing, Lesly bodo!

AND HE DIDN'T BELIEVE THAT I'D FINISH MY WORK (QUALITY CONTROL AND ALL) WITHIN 2 WEEKS!
Well neither do I lah.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?