Saturday, March 04, 2006

 

A cup that looks like a monkey.

Which was what I told an idiot after he pretended to ask me if it was a kind of cup. What KIND of people pretends to be bodo, dammit?! Gah, so mind-numbing yet so amusing.

And I FINALLY GOT MY MONKEY CUP!!
though it's a mighty small one

These are pics of it.


Normal settings


Then I tried to create a fairy-land kind of feel (woozy colors, blurry colors, swirling and half-abstract). Cos, OBVIOUSLY, a fairy would look just about right sleeping in one of these during a rainy day.


Woo..reminds me of a fairy baby.




A cute green one.



Orange peel, the stuff that people throw away and then buy them in little cans when they're cancerous, dried-up and salty. I bet someone's mother invented one of those.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?