Tuesday, September 06, 2005

 

Why I'm pretty freaking pissed.

Why I'm pretty freaking pissed:
1. Planned to do some 3D modelling this afternoon, but some tooter with his fucking car alarm was going off and on the whole freaking morning, making me so pissed that I actually got up and did a teeny, weeny bit of work.

2. Supposed to be dicussing about the play at 6.30 p.m, then, waited for a "while" outside the guys' place and found out that:

1. Neenee Wee Peepee (who?) was ice-skating with her cousin at Sunway Piramid.
2. Odri was about to have dinner.
3. Most of the guys were at cyberpark, blading/something of the sort.


Why I'm pretty ok now:

1. I had Chinese food.

2. I saw Odri and Dwag wolf down wild boar (edit:MEAT!), and Dwag chewing at bones...pretty darn amusing. :-D

3. We fooled the guys, HAHAHAHAHAA!!! Yousillychickens!!! Bwahahhahahha!!! Retarded beings!!! Ngahhahahhaa!!!


Why Charel is pissed:

???

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. 

Isn't yours?